Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Baby Shower

The baby shower for my sister came and went. There were a few games, plenty of talking and plenty of food. My macarons, an improved version of them made a show. Though I still can't seem to avoid a slight browning of the shells. I tried it with lower heat, they were too soft and the shells ended breaking apart. I guess with a lot more practice I will hopefully master the macaron. 

There were plenty of yummy wraps, sandwiches and desserts. Here are a few pictures of the food (the majority was prepared by my sister and her husband) that was enough to feed a whole army.
Lots of highly concentrated sugar goodies

Mind the used plates, I should have taken a shot way earlier before the food was disturbed

My macarons, again slightly browned


No comments:

Post a Comment